1. I have a sweet tooth that is never satisfied... is that cake?
2. I'm a big baseball fan, However if a sport can be watched with family, friends, and food count me in!
3.I love anything outdoors
4. I'm a bit of a beer snob... anything cold!
5. The greatest day of my life is convincing Kelsey to marry me
6. If a two year old asks you to wear a crown and play tea party... you definitely do it!
7. As Ricky Bobby says, "I wanna go fast" (except it's usually on my four wheeler)
8. If you give a man a fish he will eat for a day, but teach a man to fish and he will constantly beg his wife to go fishing
9. We have two wonderful children and they make me forever grateful to my parents for raising me to be who I am today
10. If my wife can think it, I can build it. I now have a love hate relationship with Pinterest.
1. I love to run... so I can eat more ice cream.
2. Im pretty sure my birth stone was meant to be a sea shell.
3. I love to binge watch Friends on Netflix.
4. The best 'me' time is a good book and a bubble bath
5. Coffee is my favorite
6. I cant cook... anything. Luckily Tyler is a great cook!
7. I am saved by God's grace and I strive to love people the way that He loves me.
8. I always wanted to be a Disney princess. Luckily I found my prince.
9. I LOVE watching The Bachelor. Those dates are goals!
10. Having fresh flowers in the house is the best! Thankfully, Tyler gets them for me all the time!
We fell in love in college at only 20 years old. Our favorite thing to do is dig our feet in the sand and talk about all of our dreams. Tyler and I got married on the beautiful Lindquist beach in St. Thomas (USVI) with our bare feet in the soft white sand. We looked out at the clear turquoise sea and knew that this life we have together would be an adventure. From starting our family with our two sweet babies to when I asked him to go into business with me to follow the dream of being a wedding and portrait photographer. We love to connect with other couples and share our love for marriage and dating your spouse! We believe that your wedding day is the first day of your greatest adventure with your very best friend. Wether we are capturing your wedding day or a special moment in your life we capture the love, joy, and happiness that you share with your favorite people.